Friday, April 11, 2014

Made in the USA: Lodge

Lodge has been manufacturing cast iron cookware for over 100 years. Their products are not just for kitchen use; every camping gear store I have visited have at least one Lodge cookware in the store.


Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven


About a year ago, I tasted a great pistachio cherry bread and got a recipe for the bread. The recipe requires a heavy-duty cast iron Dutch Oven, so I purchased a Lodge Dutch oven. I don't know why, but I have not been motivated enough to bake the bread since the recipes not requiring a heavy Dutch oven are easier to make. How can I stop being lazy and bake that tasty pistachio cherry bread?


Lodge Cactus Baking Pan

This cactus baking pan is on my wish list. Living in Arizona, this pan should have plenty of chances to show off what it is designed to do: make cute cactus corn bread, scones, or whatever. The only reason it is not yet in my kitchen is I have to get rid of things I don't need to make some room for new kitchen toys. Time to donate unused items to a thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment