Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Made in the USA: Paige Denim

My short height and curvy bottom make shopping for jeans ridiculously challenging. If the legs feel right, it is too big around the waist. For a long time, I had been jealous of tall skinny people with flat butts who can buy jeans off a store shelf and wear them without alteration. Thanks to many clothing companies producing jeans for curvy figure made with stretchy materials, people in all sorts of shapes can find a perfect pair.

Finding my first Paige Denim jeans changed the way I dress. Their jeans are incredibly comfy, and now I am wearing jeans all the time. Even their skinny jeans are comfortable. Actually, I could not fit in any other skinny jeans and never owned skinny jeans before. What makes buying Paige Denim products better is they are manufactured in the USA.

Photo from zappos.com

Like many denim manufacturers' products nowadays, Paige Denim jeans are not cheap. I check Nordstrom Rack and other discount stores whenever I am nearby so that I can snag a pair for about half the MSRP.

For the list of other denim jeans made in America, check out Made in USA Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment